At 4.5 months, Esther has:
1. Found her toes! She can't grab them on her own accord yet, but when I put them in her hands, she is FASCINATED by them, studying them carefully & wiggling them in delight.
2. Found her laughter! I should try to catch a video of this. She will laugh randomly, if you wave something at her, if you laugh, or sometimes, if you smile at her. So cute!
3. is fully on formula. Yes, we ran out of frozen breast milk finally. So sad. But it's ok. She's currently taking between 200 to 270ml per feed, depending on what time her last feed was & thus how hungry she is, and also, how sleepy she is. (If she is very sleepy, she drinks less!)
4. dropped her afternoon nap! Actually, she did this while we were in Vietnam already... So, she takes a short morning nap, a long noon nap, and then sleeps by 7.30pm, and I wake her at 7am the next day.
5. started attending church with us at Sunday 9am service. She's quite easy--we'll carry her until she's tired then Daddy will put her to sleep in the Partapum Baby Carrier we have. Then, she'll wake (from her short morning nap) and we'll get home by 11.30, which is when she has her next feed.
6. started to look more girly. I think it is cos we are concertedly putting pink clips in her hair and putting her hair behind her ears. Otherwise, she just looks so much like Husband in a dress, it's freaky!